Saturday, October 15, 2011

Get your goals with the right questions

I remember as a child asking lots of questions. For the most part my parents entertained my curiosity but sometimes I was told to not ask so many questions. Can you relate? It seems that as adults we have lost the ability to ask the questions that will move us forward. Scientist tell us that our brains are basically made up of two parts. One is the questions and one proves. In essence we always want to prove ourselves correct. We can use this innate gift just as naturally as children do.

Any great achievement is preceded by specific "Power Questions" What do you think the architects asked themselves when they constructed a structure like the glass bridge at the Grand Canyon?



 With 37 Power Questions you will be able to get through all the clutter to make your own great achievements.

Make every moment count my friend.

Get 37 Power Questions here now.